About Us

Best of Both Worlds

Did you know 70% of your outfit is having the correct under garments, and the other 30% is the correct style. 

Here at The Waist Bar you have the best of both worlds. 

We are approaching our 5th year in the Shape Wear and Fashion Industry, 

We started in 2014 with only one product our "Candi Coated" garment.

Our signature line of reshaping garments has now expanded to over 30 different products with 3 Retail Store Fronts servicing the Mid-South and shipping our products World-Wide.

 

We offer a premium line of shape wear with the goal to help women transform their bodies!
We sell Premium style shape-wear that are medical grade, they don't have the hard boning causing discomfort. You don't have to worry about them rolling or folding down causing you irritations. They can be worn day to day or to the gym.

 

We sell the #1 reshaping garments on the planet, combined with our clothing brand you are sure to turn heads! #shopiCandi

Remember:

A healthy lifestyle involves many choices. Here at The Waist Bar, we coach you through the process. Our products are designed to give you instant gratification while restoring a normal quality of life. A journey of a thousand miles, start with the first step. We're  happy to partner with you on your journey to a healthier lifestyle!  Our brand was built in 2014 to help you reach your maximum weight loss potential, while giving you a boost of confidence with our amazing clothing brand! We offer the highest quality of shape wear and clothing monitored by our quality control team ensuring your products arrive in order and on time manner!