Grab Yours Slim Down Tea

Spring Time is here, check out our New Arrivals! Buy Now Pay Later option is available in-store & online! Shop now using Shop Pay or AfterPay at checkout!

Personal Stylist are available in-store or by booking online! This gives you the unique experience of shopping with an expert!

Don't just Shop.. Come be Styled!

Everyone has Life, but Style is how you chose to wear it! We help take your fashion wardrobe up a notch! A personal stylist's goal is to make their clients look and feel their best every day, giving you the confidence in getting dressed again. Stylists have a natural talent for fashion, they are masters at styling a person from head to toe, and they are experts at creating and curating your personal style. We offer this service to you free of charge! Come get pampered!

Follow our Instagram Page for live reviews and watch how we transform our clients! @thewaistbar

Come Sober.. Leave Waisted!

This section is full of your waist training and reshaping needs. We carry everything from everyday wear, workout shapers, to our poplar Faja Shapers! Our shapers are medical grade and design for comfort!

Wish You Had Your Own Stylist?

Here's your chance to be pampered and have the best VIP experience. We offer the best of both worlds, and the only way to shop and save time! Did you know 70% of your outfit is having the correct shapewear and waist trainer, and the other 30% is the correct style that compliments your body.

Here at The Waist Bar you have the best of both worlds. We take the guess work out of choosing the correct shapewear and perfect style to fit any need or occasion.

We offer styling and fitting services at our fashion boutiques. You walk in Sober and leave out Waisted

We are approaching our 9th year in the Shape Wear and Fashion Industry, and our customer service and hands on approach is unmatched!

We started our fashion brand in 2014 within a short period of time we have grown and now have 5 retail stores and more to come to serve you.

Our boutique specializes in customizing your experience We have expert styling services to fit everybody—from quick fashion advice and fit tips to outfit recommendations or a whole new wardrobe. It's easy and fun—with zero pressure!

Our brand has reached hundreds of thousand in such a short period of time. We have shipped to several countries that include Japan, Australia, Bahamas, Dominican Republic just to name a few!

We sell the #1 reshaping garments on the planet, combined with our clothing brand you are sure to turn heads! #shopiCandi


I couldn't believe the results I got when I first tried the miracle vest on, I struggle with lower stomach issues and that garment covered my entire lower stomach. 

Tiffany- GA

I stopped at the Wolfchase location. I really appreciate GREAT customer service and the young ladies who assisted me were Phenomenal not only to me but to all whom entered the store. I was very impressed with the service I received and my purchases!

Peppers- Memphis, TN

I recently ordered the slimming suit only for my thighs and stomach. I had no idea it would lift my butt up so good, and I barely have any, it made my outfit look so much better underneath my clothing. I love my new shapewear. 

Kim- Florida

The clothing in this store are so affordable with great quality. My birthday dress was epic, everyone couldn't stop telling how beautiful I was. Great plus size boutique!

We were visiting Memphis from Dallas and ran across this little gem tucked away in a corner of a shopping center. The clothing in the window initially caught my eye, but the waist trainers inside caught my heart. I've been looking for a shop that I could go in and talk with the rep and possibly try on the garment. Here, I got both! Very friendly and knowledgeable about the products! Purchased my first trainer! Great experience!

Thanks to the wonderful staff

Tsha Bee

Subscribe to our newsletter

Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.